The Small Differences Encyclopedia of the Words of all the Weeks
- Chris: drittsekk
- Chris: framskrivinger
- Knut: lø
- Chris: å gå skuddfri
- Knut: Pute-TV "This is the perfect example of what we in Norway have labeled pillow-tv. You know, when what happens on screen is so awfully embarrassing it actually hurts to look at it."
Chris: sokketroll «Vi utsetter planlegging av sommerferien, forbanner sokketrollet, tørker av kjøkkenbenken og slukker lyset etter en promp. Så ny uke. Vi menneskene. Hva gjør vi her i hamsterhjulet?» — We put off planning our summer holidays, swear at the troll who steals our socks from the washing machine, dry off the kitchen worktop and turn out the light after a fart. So, a new week. We humans. What are we doing here in the hamster wheel?
- Knut: Slafseslusk Knut made this word up. We'll link you to it as soon as it catches on. Any day now.
- Chris: Kebabnorsk
- Knut: [rather]
- Chris: [folketom, mangelfull]
- Knut: DAB-radio
- Chris: [realist]
- Knut: kjørepils, ventepølse
- Chris: Schmöckwitz, Oberammergauergeistebeschwererinner, ventepils